- Beeston Voices is open to anyone over 18 who wants to enjoy the experience of singing with other people. Please note that we currently have a waiting list to join. (For more information please see the Rehearsals section).
- We rehearse on Mondays during term time, 19:30-21:30, at John Clifford School in Beeston.
- There are no auditions and you don't have to read music or be an experienced singer.
- The focus is on having fun and enjoying ourselves and we happen to make a great sound too!
- It's a great way to unwind and relax at the end of a busy day!
- We give Christmas and summer performances each year and we sing at various local events. For more information, please see the performances page.
- Being in the choir is a very sociable experience and great way to get to know new people.
- As well as our weekly rehearsals, we also have weekly post-rehearsal drinks at The Crown and two larger social gatherings over the course of the year.